What do I need on my first visit?
Personal information to bring:
• Care card
• Claim number (ICBC/Worksafe BC)
• Extended insurance information
• For first appointments: Please come 15 min earlier than your scheduled session to fill out intake forms
• Athletic attire for ease of access to soft tissue treatment sites (ie. shorts, t-shirt)
Are your services covered by my extended health plan?
Our services are covered by a majority of extended health plans.
- Chambers of Commerce
- Equitable Life
- First Canadian
- Great West Life
- Group HEALTH
- Group Source
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Inc
- Maximum Benefit
- Green Shield
- The Co-Operators
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Medavie Blue Cross (Veteran Affairs, RCMP, Canadian Forces)
- Worksafe BC (Chiro)
- MSP Premium Assistance
What is direct billing?
Strike Recovery will directly charge your insurance provider/ICBC/Worksafe BC so you don’t pay the full price of your visit.
Do you accept ICBC/Worksafe BC cases and what information do you require?
Yes, Please bring in the following information for ICBC cases:
• Claim number
• Name of adjuster/lawyer and date of your accident
Please bring in the following information for Worksafe BC (WSBC):
• Claim number
• Contact information of employer
• Company name/address/phone number.
Does MSP cover my visit?
• In certain instances, MSP Premium Assistance will cover $23 towards your visit (to a total of 10 visits) for either Massage Therapy/Physiotherapy/Chiropractic.
• Please provide your personal health number and date of birth to determine if you qualify for this service.
Do I need a referral from my family doctor?
• No, you do not need a referral from your family doctor for Physiotherapy/Chiropractic/Massage Therapy in most instances. You may need to check with your insurance company.
• Note, ICBC claims do require a referral for Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy.
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice when cancelling/rescheduling your appointment. A $50 fee will be applied for late cancellations.
Is there parking available?
Parking is free and available at the side of the building.